There are currently two houses on the Memorial property: The Memorial House and the Director's Residence.
Originally the property only included the brick Memorial House purchased in 1915. In 1921 the Association purchased a wood frame house, believed to have once been a home of John Woolman. The house, at that time, was being used as a stable and barn by it’s owner.
Located about a mile south of the Memorial, the house / barn was placed on runners and moved to the memorial property.
Because of it’s dilapidated condition, the interior of the house/barn (built circa 1740) could not be restored and had to be rebuilt. Today, situated on a foundation just a few feet to the northeast of the Memorial, the house serves as the director’s residence.